Saturday, June 30, 2007

ED-MEDIA 2007, final day

Today's keynote was also excellent. Bebo White from Stanford (alias Santa Claus :-) ) presented a view on the so-called Web 2.0. Very nice! (I'll point here to his slides when they'll be available).

It was nice to hear the talk by Miriam Judge (Dublin City University) on the Interactive Whiteboards (IWB - Clair Bhana Idirghniomhacha in Gaelic...)

The work by the Leuven group (Erik Duval, Michael Meire, Xavier Ochoa presenter ) on their SAmgI system for automatic metadata generation for LOs was damn good! Exactly what I wanted to do - made in a better way than I had probably done it!

1 comment:

Erik Duval said...

I'm very glad that you like our AMG work - please DO use it (or maybe contribute to it?) if it is of use to you.

This year, I didn't participate in EdMedia, as I was keynoting in Norway. I am sure that Xavier did a wonderful job of presenting our work though...